All prom inquiries should be emailed to email@example.com or submitted through the BOOK page. I will need written confirmation that you read the prom process and all policies associated with ordering a Dress from me. Please read the steps below, then send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that you have read this page in its entirety. Please include your name and the date of your prom in the subject line. Please begin your email with "I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE PROM INQUIRIES PAGE" for a faster response. In the body of the email include your school, a full body photo, the color you want your dress and any inspiration pictures that you may have. Thank you for your cooperation;
1. Select a dress style. I do not create exact dress remakes/replicas of other designers. I will sketch your dress based on any inspiration pictures you send and apply any changes you want made. Sketches/Consultations are $25. This is a non refundable fee. You can add the Custom Consultation/Sketch to your cart and checkout on the website. (Please note, booking a consultation is for potential clients who need to discuss their dress in depth and want to see a sketch before paying a deposit) Getting a sketch is not mandatory as you may not need a sketch. Example; If you are choosing a dress directly from the site, you wont need a sketch. If you are choosing a dress that I’ve made before, you won’t need a sketch. Dress prices start at $1000. (Please note that the only way to secure your spot for prom is by paying a deposit)
2. Approve your sketch! (If you received/need one) This is the time to voice any concerns as changes WILL NOT BE MADE once you approve your sketch. This is important. If changes are requested AFTER you pay your deposit an additional fee will be charged IF the change can be made. If not your order will be cancelled. Once you approve your sketch, I will provide you with a quote and an invoice will be sent to the email provided. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE and due no later than 2 months before your prom month (with exceptions). (Example; Prom Date is May 18, then your due date is Mar. 18) Materials are ordered 1 full business day after a deposit is made. If you decide you do not want a custom dress after all or need to cancel for any reason, contact must be made within 24 hours to email@example.com for cancellation or your deposit is forfeited.
3. Submit your measurements. You can have someone take them for you or sometimes David's Bridal and Victoria Secret does them free of charge. I also set up facetime appointments if you need assistance with measurements. Most alteration shops take measurements as well. Measuring tape can be bought at most stores as cheap as $1 (See the sizing chart for the measurements you will need)
4. Once you submit your measurements and the materials are received, production will begin in the order in which your deposit was received and the month in which your prom falls. Please do not send excessive messages asking for pictures of your dress. Be mindful that you are not the only person getting a prom dress made, and I am one person. Dresses are completed within 3-5 business days once production has started and it may not be your turn in line. Completion dates are also posted on the website. You will receive pictures once your dress is completed or if I feel adding something or taking away something would make the dress better (I will always ask before making any changes not previously discussed). After receiving a picture, your remaining balance is due BEFORE the dress is shipped, no exceptions. Dresses are completed no later than 2 weeks before the date of your event.
5. You are responsible for the shipping charges. The shipping charge will be added to the invoice in the amount of $35. Next day and express 2 day shipping is available, but you are responsible for the cost. No Exceptions. (You are more than welcome to visit my suite in Fayetteville, North Carolina to pick up/try on your dress)
6. Be sure to send pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us to be featured on the website or social media pages!
Please note that you have 60 days from the date the final payment is due before the dress becomes property of Danie Dakor. Unclaimed dresses will be sold to cover the balance due on the account.
Thank you for your business and support!!!
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE?
It depends on what you're ordering. See the Shop page for dress price ranges. Dresses start at $1000. Deposits are accepted.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
DO YOU SHIP TO OTHER STATES?
HOW CAN I GET FITTED?
Alteration shops or you can buy a measuring tape and FaceTime me, I will walk you through the measuring process.
CAN I RENT A DRESS?
No, each dress is custom made
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE A DRESS?
Dresses take 8 to 12 weeks
DO YOU MAKE BLAZERS/TAILOR SUITS?
Not at the moment.
All sales are final. No returns/exchanges on any items. They are made upon ordering to YOUR specific size so I do not issue refunds. Deposits go towards all materials. Items are inspected before shipping. I will not alter items based on incorrect sizes UNLESS I personally measured you. All materials are bought from third party companies. If you need to cancel an order please email email@example.com at least 24 hours upon completion of the checkout process. By submitting a payment you agree to these terms.